This product has not been maintained no longer. It will not be provided any update.
AIR GEAR is an Eclipse Plug-In which provides RAD development for Adobe AIR. AIR GEAR provides following features:
- AIR project creation wizard
- WYSIWYG GUI designer for Flex
- Incremental builder for mxml files
- ActionScript editing view
- AIR application launcher
AIR GEAR can create both of AIR HTML and Flex project.
This is the WYSIWYG GUI builder for Flex forms. If mxml contains problem, these errros are displayed in the Problem view.
You can run the AIR application by "Run As" > "AIR Application".
Please download AIR GEAR from net.sf.amateras.air_1.0.4.jar. See How to use AIR GEAR for detailed use.
You can checkout source code from subversion repository.
If you have any suggestion or you can help our development, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eclipse Public License 1.0
- Fixed a compilation problem in Eclipse 3.5
- Fixed a ActionScript completion problem
- Text editing is available for Color and Image attribute
- Supports ApplicationDescriptor 1.5.2, 1.5.3 and 2.0beta
- Additional component properties became possible to edit in the Properties view
- Sipports new components: SliderBar, ProgressBar and NumericStepper
- ActionScript3 code formatter and outline
- Content assist for class name in the ActionScript editor
- New Components
- Some bug fix
- debug launcher.
- FLEX3 to type of build.
- MXM Editor
- New Components
- Some attributes are added/fixed
- MXML View zooming
- ActionScript Editor
- Improved: double clicking strategy
- Toggle comment by CTRL+/
- Improved: code completion applied Template
- New compile option: Locale、allow-source-path-orverlap
- Improved wizards and fixed some bugs
- Specify the ApplicationDescriptor version in the project creation wizard
- ActionScript3 file creation wizard
- Create an ActionScript file with a MXML file by the MXML creation wizard
- Save export configuratins and signature informations
- This is an initial stable release.